The peninsula is a kind and compassionate community. We look after our neighbours and believe in giving to those who need it most. I want to bring more of our community’s compassion to government.
- Support a vibrant and open Sydney, including arts and recreation, particularly for young people on the Northern Beaches
- Bring community together to vote ‘yes’ in the historic First Nations Voice to Parliament referendum
- Provide universal access to birth control and abortions
- Support increased wages for teachers, nurses and other care professions
- Implement the recommendations of the Special Commission of Inquiry into LGBTIQ hate crimes
- Allow for in-court testimony recordings to be used in re-trials to help domestic violence and sexual assault survivors
- Support reforms to increase justice for animals, including ending the greyhound racing industry.